Position: Office Assistant (call- in)
Location: Child Care/New jobs Program
Supervisor: Sharilyn Bercier
Opening Date: Closing Date:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overall responsibility for providing assistance and performing office duties that regard positions responsibilities.
- Will maintain and update File Data Base for Child Care clients.
- Will answer telephones, provide information on benefits insurance, and receive messages when necessary.
- Will do filing throughout the year and maintain confidentiality on such files.
- Will assist with receiving applications for and ensuring that applications have all the required data and attachments for supporting documentation.
- Will assist in helping preparation with all documentation.
- Will be responsible for filling out all purchase orders and maintaining expenditures for department expenses.
- Will be responsible for maintaining office equipment such as copier, computers, fax machines, servers, and other electric equipment.
- Responsible for making all necessary travel arrangements.
- Will answer phone and take messages for members of department.
- Must be able to work under stressful environment to meet the project deadlines.
- Must have strong collaboration skills teamwork.
- Will prepare and assist the Director in all reporting areas.
- Will perform all administrative assistant duties such as manage supplies and repairs within the department.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in writing and orally.
- Will assists director in all reporting areas.
- Will perform other duties as assigned by supervisors
- Must have High School Diploma/GED.
- Highly-skilled in typing, writing, grammar, punctuation, and oral communication.
- Organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Time management skills and ability to prioritize.
- Must pass criminal background check. (tribal, county, state)
For more information please contact Elaine Nadeau, Lori Monette, or Mary Charbonneau, Carie Azure at 701-477-2600.