CLASSIFICATION: Full-Time Permanent
LOCATION: Dunseith Day School
SUPERVISION: Facility Manager
OPENING DATE: March 12, 2019
CLOSING DATE: March 25, 2019
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Will operate equipment necessary to complete tasks, including: vacuums, floor scrubbers, polishers and other machinery as required.
- Will utilize mops, brooms, polishers, and chemicals in process of cleaning and grooming.
- Will empty waste containers on a daily basis.
- Will dust, wax and polish furniture, clean windows, blinds, and shelves.
- Will clean, sanitize, deodorize, and disinfect bathrooms.
- Will assist facility management staff in changing filters and air handling systems, light bulbs, fuses, and any other requests made by Facility Management.
- Will move furniture, cabinets, desks, chairs and other office equipment upon request by supervisor.
- Will shovel snow or operate equipment (Bobcat) manufactured for snow removal.
- Will operate lawn care equipment, such as mowers, weeder’s, rakes, spreaders, and cutters.
- Will lock and secure doors and entryways at end of workday and open and unlock at the beginning of the workday.
- Any other duty as assigned.
- Must have a High School diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
- Must have a North Dakota Divers License.
- Must be physically able to do heavy lifting and moving of office furniture and equipment.
- Must work rotating shifts.
- Must pass a background check, local, state, Federal.
- Subject to random drug testing.
HOW TO APPLY: (Submit completed application to):
Turtle Mountain Band of Chippewa
P.O. Box 900
Belcourt, ND 58316
Also submit a copy of transcript and/or copy diploma of degree attained and training certificates, background check, Indian Preference, etc. (if applied). Points in screening will be given only for documentation attached.
For more information please contact Elaine Nadeau, Lori Monette, or Mary Charbonneau, Carie Azure at 701-477-2600.