Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
Location: Tribal Scholarship Program
Supervisor: Tribal Scholarship Director
Opening Date: March 12, 2019
Closing Date: March 25, 2019
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs secretarial duties including material of confidential nature which consist of all office files relating to the Educational Scholarship Program.
- Prepares and distribute documents, correspondence, telephone inquires on a time frame basis concurring to college financial disbursement days.
- Organize, maintains and update files and records.
- Reviews finished office documentation for completeness, accuracy, format, which complies with office policies and procedures on a timely manner.
- Receive, sort, and distribute mail.
- Ability to assist the public in a professional manner pertaining to the Tribal Education Scholarship Program.
- Must obtain knowledge of the rules and regulations pertaining to the program.
- Other job related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Must have High School Diploma or GED.
- Must have at least 5 year’s experience in secretarial work.
- Must have valid Driver’s License.
- Must maintain confidentiality.
- Must have knowledge in using excel and word.
- Must have experience in filing.
- Must pass background check. (upon selection)
- Must pass drug test. (upon selection)
How to apply: (Submit completed application to):
Turtle Mountain Band of Chippewa
P.O. Box 900
Belcourt, ND 58316
Also submit a copy of transcript and/or copy diploma of degree attained and training certificates, background check, Indian Preference, etc. (if applied). Points in screening will be given only for documentation attached.
For more information please contact Elaine Nadeau, Lori Monette, or Mary Charbonneau, Carie Azure at 701-477-2600.