Job Classification: Full-time permanent
Location: Tribal Building
Supervisor: Tribal Chairman
Opening Date: March 13, 2019
Closing Date: March 26, 2019
To meet users’ needs in the area of information technology to support and educational and social environment contributing to positive physical, intellectual, social, and emotional growth and maturity of the TMBCI; to ensure that the computer system is efficient and dependable and will ensure and support all employees of the TMBCI.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administers the Information Technology program.
- Develops departmental short-term and long-range goals.
- Plans, develops, manages departmental annual budget.
- Recommends staff development and in-service training.
- Prepares monthly reports for department.
- Administers telephone information system.
- Extracts/controls/manipulates data.
- Recommends IT upgrades/changes to incorporate emerging and licensing.
- Ensures daily off-site backup of all data.
- Encourages and provides assistance to staff in enhancing learning through technology.
- Maintains accurate and complete records as required by laws, district policy, and established administrative procedures.
- Manages workload distribution, evaluation, etc.
- Will perform any and all other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5 years’ with database, software, network systems, computer maintenance.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in writing and orally.
- Must pass background check. (upon selection)
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License.
All applicants will be subjected to an interview
How to apply: (Submit completed application to):
Turtle Mountain Band of Chippewa
P.O. Box 900
Belcourt, ND 58316
Also submit a copy of transcript and/or copy diploma of degree attained and training certificates, background check, Indian Preference, etc. (if applied). Points in screening will be given only for documentation attached.
For more information please contact Elaine Nadeau, Lori Monette, or Mary Charbonneau, Carie Azure at 701-477-2600.