Location: Sky Dancer Casino Gaming Department
Classification: Full-Time Regular
Supervision: Gaming Director
Opening Date: August 14, 2019
Closing Date: August 27, 2019
Assist staff of the gaming office with administrative duties to ensure office requirements are met such as answer phone calls and routing; assisting and greeting visitors to the gaming office and directing them to appropriate personnel; Will be responsible for compliance issues in relation to licensed Charitable gaming organizations; maintaining a filing system for the office which includes confidential casino employee backgrounds; vendor files including the preparation of purchase orders for program bill payments; responsible for the issuance and update of employee badges, which will include maintaining a log of badges issued and badge id #; Responsible for the issuance and maintenance of a log for NOV’s as received from Gaming staff; Responsible for mail handling and routing.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures that all phone calls coming into the gaming office are responded to and routed to the appropriate staff member.
- Responsible for greeting all office visitors and directing them to the gaming staff member as necessary.
- Maintains a filing system for employee, slot machine, and vendor files required in the Gaming Office.
- Ensure that all licensed charitable gaming operations are compliant with the regulations adopted, the submission of required reports to necessary entities, license and permits are maintained for each organization.
- Ensures that all Gaming Program vendor payments are completed with a Purchase Order and record of such payment.
- Responsible for updating and the issuance of gaming badges.
- Responsible for maintaining a log of all issuances.
- Responsible for mail handling and routing.
- Responsible for the preparation of NOV’s as received from Gaming Staff members and maintaining a log of each. Responsible for notification to the staff member of deadlines as listed on NOV’s.
- Directly responsible to the Gaming Program Director/Inspector.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED.
- At least one year work experience in a secretarial position or a combination of education, training, and experience which provide the desired knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to perform the positions essential duties and responsibilities.
- Must sign a confidentiality agreement.
- Strong organizational skills essential.
- Must possess current North Dakota Driver’s License.
- Must pass drug and alcohol testing.
How to apply: (Submit completed application to):
Turtle Mountain Band of Chippewa
P.O. Box 900
Belcourt, ND 58316
Also submit a copy of transcript and/or copy diploma of degree attained and training certificates, background check, Indian Preference, etc. (if applied). Points in screening will be given only for documentation attached.
For more information please contact Elaine Nadeau, Lori Monette, or Mary Charbonneau, Carie Azure at 701-477-2600.
The Human Resource Staff will not be responsible for incomplete applications