Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
Location: Turtle Mountain Child Welfare & Family Services
Supervisor: Child Welfare Director
Opening Date: September 13, 2019
Closing Date: September 26, 2019
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Case Aide will assist in developing a treatment plan with Case Manager and Parent(s).
- Case Aide will assist Case Manager, families, school and medical appointments by providing transportation if necessary and accompany parent(s) to and from appointments upon request. Upon request of parent(s), Parent Aide should attend other meetings pertinent to family such as: permanency planning, relevant court hearings, parent/teacher conferences, etc.
- Case Aide will assist families in developing skills such as; meal planning, budgeting, helping with child care needs, etc.
- Case Aide will help parent(s) to become aware of child development.
- Case Aide will maintain strict confidentiality requirements of the TMCW agency.
- Case Aide will assist Case Manager with database entries of family information into Foster Care Database System.
- Performs all other duties assigned by supervisor.
- Must have an High School Diploma and 1 year experience in field of database entries.
- 1 year experience with Case management duties.
- Must possess a high level of personal integrity, professionalism and a firm belief in upholding the oath of confidentiality.
- Must have valid N.D Driver’s License and proof of insurance. (In applicants name)
- Must pass Drug Test.
- Must pass Child Protection, Tribal, and State background checks. (upon selection)
How to apply: (Submit completed application to):
Turtle Mountain Band of Chippewa
P.O. Box 900
Belcourt, ND 58316
Also submit a copy of transcript and/or copy diploma of degree attained and training certificates, background check, Indian Preference, etc. (if applied). Points in screening will be given only for documentation attached.
For more information please contact Elaine Nadeau, Lori Monette, or Mary Charbonneau, Carie Azure at 701-477-2600.
The Human Resource Staff will not be responsible for incomplete applications