Location: Hearts of Hope
Supervisor: Rochanda Gourneau, Director
Salary: $18.00/Hour (Grant Funded)
Opening Date: Always Open
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate services for clients of the shelter.
- Orientate clients and children to the shelter.
- Enforce Shelter Rules.
- Transport clients as needed.
- Plan and prepare healthy meals.
- Answer telephone in a professional manner.
- Maintain confidentiality of clients.
- Daily upkeep/maintenance of Shelter.
- Secure Program as Needed.
- Other related job duties as assigned by the Shelter Director.
- Must be able to work with community agencies and organizations effectively.
- Must have some experience with domestic violence.
- Must have experience facilitating group.
- Must have good oral and written communication skills.
- Must pass a tribal, state and child welfare background check.
- Must be committed to serving people.
- Must have transportation and telephone services.
- Must have a High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Must have valid North Dakota Drivers’ License.
- Must have insurance on personal vehicle.
- Must be willing to submit to random drug testing and pass drug test.
- Must be able to deal with and handle high levels of job related stress.
How to apply: (Submit completed application to):
Turtle Mountain Band of Chippewa
P.O. Box 900
Belcourt, ND 58316
Also submit a copy of transcript and/or copy diploma of degree attained and training certificates, background check, Indian Preference, etc. (if applied). Points in screening will be given only for documentation attached.
For more information please contact Elaine Nadeau, Lori Monette, or Mary Charbonneau, Carie Azure at 701-477-2600.
The Human Resource Staff will not be responsible for incomplete applications