DUE TO THE RECENT PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES CONCERNING THE COVID-19. THE HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT IS REQUESTING THAT ALL APPLICATIONS BE MAILED, FAXED, OR EMAILED.
TMBCI Human Resource Department
PO Box 900
Belcourt ND 58316
Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
Location: Tribal Complex/Personnel Department
Supervision: Human Resource Manager
Salary: $15.00 – $16.00
Opening Date: May 20, 2020
Closing Date: June 2, 2020
Summary of Job:
The Drug Alcohol Tester maintains A/D testing files, maintains confidentiality pertaining to drug/alcohol testing. Implements procedures for positive drug tests (recommendations for the plan of action). Implements and maintains an ongoing alcohol and drug free awareness program.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and coordinate the Alcohol/Drug Testing Program.
- Maintain medical confidentiality pertaining to employee files.
- Maintain confidentiality records on employees.
- Administer, evaluate, and read Drug Tests.
- Implement procedures for positive drug tests. (recommendations or plan of action)
- Implement and maintain an ongoing alcohol and drug free awareness program.
- Designate drug testing area.
- Use the MIS program to randomly select names to be tested randomly.
- Conduct random drug tests per year.
- Conduct suspicious drug testing following procedures and the drug policy.
- Work closely with Law Enforcement if needed.
- Provide service to Drug/Alcohol issues.
- Provide service as assigned by the Human Resource Department.
- Excellent computer skills to input information and run reports pertaining to the drug program.
- Other job duties assigned.
- Must have Highs School or GED.
- Must be DrugCheck Certified in Urine Drug Testing and AlcoCheck Certified in Breathe Alcohol Screening.
- Must have work experience with drug & alcohol screening.
- Must have valid N.D Driver’s License.
- Must pass background check.
How to apply:
(Submit completed application to):
Turtle Mountain Band of Chippewa
P.O. Box 900
Belcourt, ND 58316
Also submit a copy of transcript and/or copy diploma of degree attained and training certificates, background check, Indian Preference, etc. (if applied). Points in screening will be given only for documentation attached.
For more information please contact Elaine Nadeau, Lori Monette, or Mary Charbonneau, Carie Azure at 701-477-2600.
The Human Resource Staff will not be responsible for incomplete applications
Indian Preference Statement
Candidates for employment or career advances shall be hired, trained, and promoted without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or personal, political or religious beliefs. However, preference shall be given in hiring in the following order between equally qualified candidates who are:
- Enrolled Member Veteran (10 points to be given to enrolled member veterans in screening process as follow: (see definitions)
- Enrolled member
- Other Tribal Member veterans
- Other Tribal Members
Veterans and eligible spouses of deceased will receive special consideration for initial appointments for all positions being filled by the TMBCI. The intent of this policy is to promote and bring deserved services and benefits to our veterans for the personal sacrifices they have made. To be considered for a preferential treatment under this policy, candidate(s) must submit copies of verification documents to Personnel Office along with the employment application for eligibility determination purposes. An acceptable verification document is the discharge of transfer report form DD214.