Job Classification: Full-time Temporary (not to exceed December 2020)
Supervisor: Covid-19 Contact Tracing Manager
Opening Date: Open Until Filled Closing Date: Open Until Filled
The COVID-19 Case Investigator & Contact Tracer is responsible for interviewing individuals who have tested positive for COVID-19 and notifying their close contacts. Information obtained through interviews is entered by case investigators into a disease surveillance system.
This position will make recommendations for isolation, quarantine and testing.
Case investigators virtually monitor both cases and contacts during isolation and quarantine.
This position also provides education and answer questions about COVID-19 for cases and contacts. Case investigators will follow-up with workplaces, schools, childcares, etc. to provide education about COVID-19 when there are exposures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proficient written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work well on a team.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct projects within timelines.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction; excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure with multiple competing priorities and deadlines.
Qualifications Required: (PLEASE ATTACH A COPY OF ALL QUALIFICATIONS BEING ASKED IN THIS SECTION)
- Health related degree/certificate/ licensed required.
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Picture ID
How to apply:
Drop Applications off at the Tribal HeadQuarters and ask for Farrah Azure or Janelle Jerome.
For more information please contact Farrah Azure or Janell Jerome at 701-477-2600.