LOCATION: 5th Generation
CLASSIFICATION: Full-Time Regular
OPENING DATE: June 9, 2021 CLOSING DATE: June 22, 2021
Nature of Work:
Maintain and upkeep of facility and cover technicians, due to holidays, etc. Work in conjunction with other staff members in the Treatment process.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Keep Buildings in orderly condition
Tends furnace, boiler to provide heat for tenants
Provides any combination of following duties: sweep, mop, scrubs, vacuums hallways and office spaces. As well as other housekeeping duties
Empties trash, and garbage containers
Maintains building, performing minor and routine painting, plumbing, and other related maintenance activities
Reports in writing, clients regarding disorderly conduct, misuse of property, and not complying with house rules
Notifies managements of needs for repairs, etc.
Cleans snow and debris from steps and sidewalks
Maw’s lawn, trim shrub age
Must be subjective to random drug testing
Knowledge of the need of confidentiality
Other related job duties as assigned by the Director/Supervisor.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED with at least (2) years’ experience
- Must be CPR Certified.
- Must obtain valid North Dakota Driver’s License within a year of employment.
- Must have (1) year of sobriety.
- Must be committed to serving people.
- Must have transportation and telephone services.
- Knowledgeable about Alcoholism/Substance Abuse
- Knowledge of the need for confidentiality
- Knowledgeable of recording and charting client functions
- Must be able to work without supervision
How to apply: (Submit completed application to):
Turtle Mountain Band of Chippewa
P.O. Box 900
Belcourt, ND 58316
For more information please contact Elaine Nadeau, Lori Monette, or Mary Charbonneau, Jarvis Decoteau at 701-477-2600.
The Human Resource Staff will not be responsible for incomplete applications
Indian Preference Statement
Candidates for employment or career advances shall be hired, trained, and promoted without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or personal, political or religious beliefs. However, preference shall be given in hiring in the following order between equally qualified candidates who are:
- Enrolled Member Veteran (10 points to be given to enrolled member veterans in screening process as follow: (see definitions)
- Enrolled member
- Other Tribal Member veterans
- Other Tribal Members
Veterans and eligible spouses of deceased will receive special consideration for initial appointments for all positions being filled by the TMBCI. The intent of this policy is to promote and bring deserved services and benefits to our veterans for the personal sacrifices they have made. To be considered for a preferential treatment under this policy, candidate(s) must submit copies of verification documents to Personnel Office along with the employment application for eligibility determination purposes. An acceptable verification document is the discharge of transfer report form DD214.