Job Classification: Full-Time Regular (grant based)
Location: 5th Generation
Supervision: Tribal Opioid Response (TOR) Program Director
Salary: $17.00 – $18.00
Opening Date: July 9, 2021 Closing Date: July 22, 2021
The Coordinator will be responsible for working with clients and family members during the client participation in the TOR program. The Coordinator will work closely with family members to determine a plan so client succeeds.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain daily data information on each participant
- Identify community support services for referrals and document all referrals and outcomes Assist Director in development of assessment forms
- Complete assessment of each participant family
- Assist Director with planning of family activities; attend all activities
- Plan and implement Chippewa healing and cultural activities; maintain data on each activity. Assist Director with planning and implementation of TOR Conference – 2022.
- Provide data and input to Director monthly for grant reporting.
- Other duties as assigned by Director and in compliance with grant scope of work.
- AA Degree from an accredited college.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Local and state clear background check.
- Valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and proof of vehicle insurance in own name, Ability to be licensed or certified in state of ND if determined.
How to apply: (Submit completed application to):
Turtle Mountain Band of Chippewa
P.O. Box 900
Belcourt, ND 58316
For more information please contact Elaine Nadeau, Lori Monette, or Mary Charbonneau, Jarvis Decoteau at 701-477-2600.
The Human Resource Staff will not be responsible for incomplete applications
Indian Preference Statement
Candidates for employment or career advances shall be hired, trained, and promoted without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or personal, political or religious beliefs. However, preference shall be given in hiring in the following order between equally qualified candidates who are:
- Enrolled Member Veteran (10 points to be given to enrolled member veterans in screening process as follow: (see definitions)
- Enrolled member
- Other Tribal Member veterans
- Other Tribal Members