Job Classification: Part-Time/Call-In
Location: 5th Generation
Supervision: Program Director/Tech Supervisor
Opening Date: January 26, 2022
Closing Date: February 8, 2022
Responsible for assisting in providing effective and holistic counseling experience for clients and their families under the direct supervision of a counselor
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be willing to work 8 and/or 12-hour shifts, every other weekend, or be on-call;
- Write summary of events (SOAP) notes at end of each shift; (Report observation in writing concerning client conduct, behaviors, moods, affects, and complying with program rules and regulations etc.);
- Dispense medication as prescribed by Doctor;
- Will do room checks every two (2) hours;
- Rotate upstairs and downstairs every two (2) hours;
- Answer Program Phone;
- Will greet and monitor visitors;
- Will clean-up the reception area (coffee stand, sweep, and mop the area)
- New personnel must be willing to a random drug testing upon a request by Supervisor/Program Director; and
- Other job duties assigned.
- Must possess a High School Diploma
- Must have Valid Driver’s License.
- Must have (2) years’ experience as a residential technician.
- Must have knowledge about Alcoholism/Substance Abuse.
- Must have knowledge of the Confidentiality and HIPPA laws.
- Must have knowledge on recording and charting client functions.
- Must be CPR certified or be willing to be trained;
How to apply: (Submit completed application to):
Turtle Mountain Band of Chippewa
P.O. Box 900
Belcourt, ND 58316
Please submit a copy of transcript and/or copy diploma of degree attained and training certificates, Indian Preference, etc. (if applied). Points in screening will be given only for documentation attached.
For more information please contact Elaine Nadeau, Lori Monette, or Jarvis Decoteau at 701-477-2600.
The Human Resource Staff will not be responsible for incomplete applications
Indian Preference Statement
Candidates for employment or career advances shall be hired, trained, and promoted without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or personal, political or religious beliefs. However, preference shall be given in hiring in the following order between equally qualified candidates who are:
- Enrolled Member Veteran (10 points to be given to enrolled member veterans in screening process as follow: (see definitions)
- Enrolled member
- Other Tribal Member veterans
- Other Tribal Members
Veterans and eligible spouses of deceased will receive special consideration for initial appointments for all positions being filled by the TMBCI. The intent of this policy is to promote and bring deserved services and benefits to our veterans for the personal sacrifices they have made. To be considered for a preferential treatment under this policy, candidate(s) must submit copies of verification documents to Personnel Office along with the employment application for eligibility determination purposes. An acceptable verification document is the discharge of transfer report form DD214.