human resource application without letterhead
Job Classification: Full-time permanent
Location: Tribal Building
Supervisor: IT Director
Opening Date: March 13, 2023
Closing Date: March 24, 2023
To meet users’ needs in the area of information technology to support mid educational and social environment contributing to positive physical, intellectual, social, and emotional growth and maturity of the TMBCI; to ensure that the computer system is efficient and dependable and will ensure and support all employees of the TMBCI
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for installing or assisting in installation of hardware, and peripheral components such as printers, NUC systems, laptops with docking stations, etc.
- Responsible for loading software packages such as Windows 10/11 operating systems, Office products, windows updates, java updates, and other software related to TMBCI programs.
- Diagnose system hardware, software, and operator problems, Performs or recommends remedial actions to correct problems based on knowledge of system operations.
- Administers Mitel Connect telephone information systems.
- Install, test mid support hardware, software a\).d computer network systems including but
- not limited to MIP Abila, Microix Workflow, HR Management, etc.
- Recommends IT upgrades/changes to incorporate emerging and licensing.
- Strong collaboration skills and tea111work
- Ability to work under stressful environment to meet project deadlines
- Will perform all other duties as assigned by IT Director.
- Must have Associates Degree in Computer Science or MIS or related field.
- CompTIA A+ and/or Network+ certification or have ability to obtain
- 3+ years’ with database, software, network systems, computer maintenance.
- Good writing and oral communication skills
- Must pass background check. (upon selection)
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License.
How to apply: (Submit completed application to):
Turtle Mountain Band of Chippewa
P.O. Box 900
Belcourt, ND 58316
For more information please contact Elaine Nadeau, Lori Monette, or Jarvis Decoteau at 701-477-2600.
The Human Resource Staff will not be responsible for incomplete applications
Indian Preference Statement
Candidates for employment or career advances shall be hired, trained, and promoted without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or personal, political or religious beliefs. However, preference shall be given in hiring in the following order between equally qualified candidates who are:
- Enrolled Member Veteran (10 points to be given to enrolled member veterans in screening process as follow: (see definitions)
- Enrolled member
- Other Tribal Member veterans
- Other Tribal Members
Veterans and eligible spouses of deceased will receive special consideration for initial appointments for all positions being filled by the TMBCI. The intent of this policy is to promote and bring deserved services and benefits to our veterans for the personal sacrifices they have made. To be considered for a preferential treatment under this policy, candidate(s) must submit copies of verification documents to Personnel Office along with the employment application for eligibility determination purposes. An acceptable verification document is the discharge of transfer report form DD214.
You must log in to post a comment.