DUE TO THE RECENT PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES CONCERNING THE COVID-19. THE HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT IS REQUESTING THAT ALL APPLICATIONS BE MAILED, FAXED, OR EMAILED.
TMBCI Human Resource Department
PO Box 900
Belcourt ND 58316
Job Classification: Call-In
Location: Belcourt Police Department
Supervisor: Correctional Supervisor
Opening Date: Always Open
Closing Date: Always Open
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares and cooks family-style meals for inmates at the Law Enforcement Center.
- Prepares meats, vegetables, breads and other foods as required by the menu established by the head cook.
- Operates standard cooking equipment to include: mixing machines, steam cookers, toasters, food choppers, bake ovens, electric ranges, and other equipment as required.
- Cleans cooking equipment, utensils, dishes, and the work area used for preparation of foods.
- Maintains sanitary conditions in the process of food preparation and ensures that all areas used are clean at the end of the work schedule.
- Must fill in for head cook during vacation times, holidays, and sick time, as needed.
- Other related job duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- All other duties assigned by Supervisor.
- Must be knowledgeable about preparing and serving adequate meals.
- Must be able to plan a weekly menu.
- Must be able to take proper guidance from immediate supervisor.
- Must be willing to work weekends, holidays, and any other days when called upon by supervisor.
- Must pass required Background Checks.
- Must have valid N.D Driver’s License.
- Must pass drug test. (upon hire)
How to apply:
(Submit completed application to):
Turtle Mountain Band of Chippewa
P.O. Box 900
Belcourt, ND 58316
Also submit a copy of transcript and/or copy diploma of degree attained and training certificates, background check, Indian Preference, etc. (if applied). Points in screening will be given only for documentation attached.
For more information please contact Elaine Nadeau, Lori Monette, or Mary Charbonneau, Carie Azure at 701-477-2600.
The Human Resource Staff will not be responsible for incomplete applications