Elmer Davis Jr.
Vice-Chairman & District III Council Representative
From the Desk of the Vice-Chair
Open Public Meeting
April 29th, 2021
- Everything in the new Food Distribution facility will be computerized and will have a store front setting. The concept will allow greater access to fresh produce and eliminate waste.
- TMBCI is wating for the final award letter from Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR) CARES Funding in the total amount of 1.2 million to completely outfit the new food distribution center.
- The Food Distribution Center is tentatively to be open on Auguest 21st, 2021.
- Fiddlers Hall has had ew renovations which includes floors veiling, lighting kitchen and bathrooms. The Tribal Council is currently discussing an expansion to the Elmer Davis, Sr. Fiddlers Hall Building.
- A cleaning crew has/will be hired to assistst with cleaning the Turtle Mountain Community. The Tribal Government will be working with our Tribal EPA Office to get individuals placed / hired on the cleaning crew.
- Congratulations to all our tribal graduates class of 2021!
- Prayers to the families who have lost loved ones, please continue to be safe and practive social distancing.