human resource application without letterhead
Job Classification: Call-In/Intermittent
Location: Transfer Station
Supervisor: Transfer Station Manager
Opening Date: Always Open
Closing Date: Always Open
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare reports, written responses to routine inquiries, and/or modify documents.
- Must retrieve documents from filing system, handle requests for information data.
- Must perform all transfer station billing.
- Ability to work diligently and independently.
- Operate machines, such as photocopies and scanners, facsimile machines, voicemail systems and personal computers.
- Willingness to perform various duties, as assigned.
- Other related job duties as assign by Director.
- Must have High School Diploma/GED.
- Highly-skilled in typing, writing, grammar, punctuation, and oral communication.
- Must be able to work with excel, Microsoft, etc.
- Must have experience with quick books.
- Organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Time management skills and ability to prioritize.
- Must pass background check. (upon hire)
How to apply: (Submit completed application to):
Turtle Mountain Band of Chippewa
P.O. Box 900
Belcourt, ND 58316
For more information please contact Elaine Nadeau, Lori Monette, or Jarvis Decoteau at 701-477-2600.
The Human Resource Staff will not be responsible for incomplete applications
Indian Preference Statement
Candidates for employment or career advances shall be hired, trained, and promoted without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or personal, political or religious beliefs. However, preference shall be given in hiring in the following order between equally qualified candidates who are:
- Enrolled Member Veteran (10 points to be given to enrolled member veterans in screening process as follow: (see definitions)
- Enrolled member
- Other Tribal Member veterans
- Other Tribal Members
Veterans and eligible spouses of deceased will receive special consideration for initial appointments for all positions being filled by the TMBCI. The intent of this policy is to promote and bring deserved services and benefits to our veterans for the personal sacrifices they have made. To be considered for a preferential treatment under this policy, candidate(s) must submit copies of verification documents to Personnel Office along with the employment application for eligibility determination purposes. An acceptable verification document is the discharge of transfer report form DD214.