Job Status: Full-Time Regular
Salary: $21.00 – $25.00
Location: Tribal Gaming
Supervisor: Program Director
Opening Date: November 15, 2023
Closing Date: December 1, 2023
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Welcomes guests and clients by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics; coordinating case preparation.
- Conserves directors time by reading, researching, reviewing, verifying, and routing correspondence, reports and legal documents; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications; organizing client conferences, and meetings, and other special functions.
- Maintains director calendar by planning and scheduling conferences, teleconferences, dispositions, and travel.
- Prepares invoices; tracking payments.
- Maintains client confidence by keeping client/attorney information confidential. Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products.
- Mail, fax, or arrange for delivery of legal correspondence to clients, human resource departments, and court officials.
- Receive and place telephone calls.
- Schedule and make appointments.
- Make photocopies of correspondence, documents, and other printed matter.
- Organize, update, and maintain documents, and files.
- Requires proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, internet research tools, ability to learn new software and databases. Must be discreet and maintain appropriate privilege and confidentiality of documentations.
- Other job duties assigned.
- Associates Degree preferred in business administration, applied science or some college considered with some experience.
- Must have valid Driver’s License.
- Must have one to three years of experience working with documents, filing systems, or records.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and Google suite.
- Must possess strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must display model front desk reception skills (written and verbal communication, organization, multitasking, technical, and customer service)
How to apply: (Submit completed application to):
Turtle Mountain Band of Chippewa
P.O. Box 900
Belcourt, ND 58316
For more information please contact Elaine Nadeau, Lori Monette, or Jarvis Decoteau at 701-477-2600.
The Human Resource Staff will not be responsible for incomplete applications
Indian Preference Statement
Candidates for employment or career advances shall be hired, trained, and promoted without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or personal, political or religious beliefs. However, preference shall be given in hiring in the following order between equally qualified candidates who are:
- Enrolled Member Veteran (10 points to be given to enrolled member veterans in screening process as follow: (see definitions)
- Enrolled member
- Other Tribal Member veterans
- Other Tribal Members
Veterans and eligible spouses of deceased will receive special consideration for initial appointments for all positions being filled by the TMBCI. The intent of this policy is to promote and bring deserved services and benefits to our veterans for the personal sacrifices they have made. To be considered for a preferential treatment under this policy, candidate(s) must submit copies of verification documents to Personnel Office along with the employment application for eligibility determination purposes. An acceptable verification document is the discharge of transfer report form DD214.